Okay, there is a catch but, I have to give it to these guys for the crafty marketing pitch.
To get a free shirt every month for life… you’ll need to make a $3,000.00 donation. But, you also get…
- Your choice of seven of twenty-five prints
- One Civil Ape logo tee
- One flask
- Four 3’’x3’’ stickers
- Choice of eighteen shirts from our entire catalog or a twenty-four month shirt subscription
- Two original works of art from members of the collective
- One free product from our online store every month for life
- A member of the collective will serve you dinner-drinks, and create a work of art on the spot, just for you, at your place or ours (local only)
Not in the market to drop $3,000? No problem! There are several other donation options that will get you properly laced as well (from $5 on up). These guys are a good look for St. Louis, always expanding and working with up-and-coming artists from all fields and genres. Their goal is $8,000.00 by August 10th & below is what they intend to do with the funds…
What we’ll do with funds if our project is fully backed:
- upgrade our screen printing setup with a heat press, new screens, ink and other supplies
- purchase a large format dye sublimation printer and startup supplies
- Restock inventory and add tank tops, hats and some women apparel to our list of products.
- Print! Print! Print! Like a group of obsessed monks, sent from the heavens to drop fresh ass designs on all of mankind.
If we raise more than our $8,000 project goal:
- Depending on how much we raise we have plans to expand our operation even further. With Direct to garment equipment which would enable us to easily do short runs of complex design(more design options for you), embroidery equipment, specialty heat presses and other pieces of equipment that would enable us to add new items to our product line.
- If the kickstarter community decides to be really really kind to us we will take some of the funds and invest in other aspects of the collective.
Click here to visit their Kickstarter page for more information and/or to make a donation.